November 12, 2018 – December 16, 2019
MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
• Special Deployment Unit
• Sons and Daughters United
• Sons and Daughters Unstoppable
• Sons and Daughters Unleashed
• A specialized Squad sent to reach out, to influence and engage the broader community / territory.
• A team ready and willing to serve in any conference or ministry opportunity that comes their way!
• PRACTICUM: Practice makes perfect - be sharpened and strengthened in spiritual gifts
• LOCAL OUTREACHES: City-wide conferences / The Healing Rooms / Local churches/ministries
• PRAYER WALK: Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. (Jos1:3)
• INNER HEALING/SOZO FOCUS GROUP – Training Workshops
• GOD’S BIG PICTURE: The Bible: One Book, One divine author, One subject, One story
• GRAHAM COOKE: Letters from God – The Newness Advantage, The Nature of Freedom
• LEADERSHIP FORUM
• OVERSEAS OUTREACH: Footprints, Johannesburg, November 2019
- The Inerrancy of Scripture: Are there any errors in the Bible?
- The Authority of Scripture: How do we know that the Bible is God’s Word?
- “Deep calls unto deep”: Superficiality is the curse of our age - how do we become a deep people?
- Why Confrontation shouldn’t be scary and nine principles to do it well. (K Vallotton)
- The Fine Line between Loving Everyone and Surrounding Yourself with Idiots. (K Vallotton)
- What is discernment, and how to grow in discernment?
- What is meditation according to Scripture?
How did Jesus model this to us?
- In Text
Mon nights (7pm - 10pm)
Sat afternoons (2pm - 6pm)
Johannesburg Footprints Outreach (Nov 26 - Dec 4)
Leadership Forum (Jul 8)
John Thomas Special Courses (Streams Ministries, USA)
(Replaces Sun, May 5 5pm-9pm)
• Continue to grow and develop in the ministry of Jesus.
• Continue to sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit’s fruit and supernatural gifts.
• Continue to steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation.
• Will include mentoring and empowerment among fellow students.
• Everyone is a leader! Everyone is an active participant.
• Accountability teams will progress beyond simply affirming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reflects the larger purposes of what God’s doing in the individual.
• The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
Tuition: $2,800 / year (to be renewed yearly)