New class for Year 1, 2019 filled to overflowing. Stay tuned for the next chance to enrol for Year 1, 2021.
A 12-month dynamic curriculum that will transform you!
Our mission is to equip and empower believers to live a supernatural lifestyle of miracles, healing, prophecy, and supernatural evangelism. Living a naturally supernatural lifestyle is easier than you think!
Year 1, 2019: Kingdom Here Now
January 10 - December 19, 2019
- Class Photos
- First Class
It will be a 12-month life-changing curriculum starting January 2019 and finishing December 2019 with a month’s break in August. The school year will cover around 70 classes with local and overseas outreach activities, and special courses.
- In Text
Applying to HKSSM
References: Three recommendation forms must be submitted to the school: one from your pastor and two personal recommendations from people who know you well and provide insight on your character, gifts and calling. All three recommendations must be sent by the references directly to the School and not through the applicant.
You may not use relatives for any of the required recommendations. If your pastor is your parent or spouse, ask another member of the church’s pastoral staff to complete the form. Please follow up with these individuals to ensure they have completed and forwarded the form directly to us in a timely manner.
Application Review: The Admission Committee will arrange a personal interview with eligible applicants on receipt of all of the necessary documents and payments:
• Admission Application
• Three references
• Application fee
Acceptance Letter: Applicants who are accepted will receive an Acceptance Letter from us.
Deadline: Students are advised to apply as early as possible as the number of students that can be accepted is limited. Preference for interview and acceptance will be given to students who have submitted all required documents.
Tuition & Fees:
1. Application Fee: HK$250 (non-refundable) to be paid at the time of application.
2. Tuition: HK$6,000 for the entire school year.
3. Expenses not included in Tuition:
• Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
• Lecture Notes and recommended books.
• Conferences or special seminar that may occur during the school year.
Life in the classroom is full, inspiring, interactive and a great deal of fun. Students are given lots of opportunities to put to practice what they are learning. Students are not afraid to make mistakes because the class will cheer you on with great applause. Each class will incorporate these activities:
- Worship / Soaking
- Sharing testimonies
- Impartation and activation
- Small group discussion
- Healing the sick, prophesy, word of knowledge
Is HKSSM Right for Me?
HKSSM is designed to be a ministry training center where our students embrace their royal identity, learn the values of the Kingdom and walk in the authority and power of the King. It is an extremely fast-paced season of schooling but the training is pivotal and strategic.
It is a transformational experience and your life will be forever impacted. But it is not for everyone. It is not for those who are looking for a place to rehab or people who are coming out of a lifestyle of sin.
You love the Presence of God.
You have a passion to see the impossible made possible.
You desire greater intimacy in your relationship with God and others.
You believe it's possible to be naturally supernatural.
November 12, 2018 – December 16, 2019
MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
• Special Deployment Unit
• Sons and Daughters United
• Sons and Daughters Unstoppable
• Sons and Daughters Unleashed
• A specialized Squad sent to reach out, to influence and engage the broader community / territory.
• A team ready and willing to serve in any conference or ministry opportunity that comes their way!
• PRACTICUM: Practice makes perfect - be sharpened and strengthened in spiritual gifts
• LOCAL OUTREACHES: City-wide conferences / The Healing Rooms / Local churches/ministries
• PRAYER WALK: Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. (Jos1:3)
• INNER HEALING/SOZO FOCUS GROUP – Training Workshops
• GOD’S BIG PICTURE: The Bible: One Book, One divine author, One subject, One story
• GRAHAM COOKE: Letters from God – The Newness Advantage, The Nature of Freedom
• LEADERSHIP FORUM
• OVERSEAS OUTREACH: Footprints, Johannesburg, November 2019
- The Inerrancy of Scripture: Are there any errors in the Bible?
- The Authority of Scripture: How do we know that the Bible is God’s Word?
- “Deep calls unto deep”: Superficiality is the curse of our age - how do we become a deep people?
- Why Confrontation shouldn’t be scary and nine principles to do it well. (K Vallotton)
- The Fine Line between Loving Everyone and Surrounding Yourself with Idiots. (K Vallotton)
- What is discernment, and how to grow in discernment?
- What is meditation according to Scripture?
How did Jesus model this to us?
- In Text
Mon nights (7pm - 10pm)
Sat afternoons (2pm - 6pm)
Johannesburg Footprints Outreach (Nov 26 - Dec 4)
Leadership Forum (Jun 22)
John Thomas Special Courses (Streams Ministries, USA)
(Replaces Sun, May 5 5pm-9pm)
• Continue to grow and develop in the ministry of Jesus.
• Continue to sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit’s fruit and supernatural gifts.
• Continue to steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation.
• Will include mentoring and empowerment among fellow students.
• Everyone is a leader! Everyone is an active participant.
• Accountability teams will progress beyond simply affirming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reflects the larger purposes of what God’s doing in the individual.
• The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
Tuition: $2,800 / year (to be renewed yearly)
- We help churches develop a culture of revival and equip students for a supernatural lifestyle.
- We teach students to build the right spiritual mindset and grow in intimacy with God.
- We place a strong emphasis on developing a prophetic culture and demonstrating the gospel with power.
- Students learn how to cast out demons, heal the sick, prophesy, host God’s presence and much more.
- We provide students with a vibrant and safe environment to learn and practice; everyone is expected to take risks in learning to operate in the supernatural without fear of rejection or failure.
HKSSM is committed to the truth that God loves people, gave Himself for them and has given His Church supernatural power to bring individuals and nations into wholeness. The school emphasizes that believers need to return to the ministry of Signs and Wonders – to minister in love, truth and the power of God.
Our mission is to equip and deploy followers of Jesus Christ who passionately pursue transformation in their God-given spheres of influence.
Every student is called to continue in the ministry style of Jesus: to enjoy the presence of God, to say what He is saying, and to do what He is doing.
Our vision is to train up revivalists and a generation of radical lovers of God, who passionately desire life-changing encounters with Him.
A revivalist: A believer who is hungry to see the power of God in his life; one who is willing to pay any price to live in community, purity and power because he is loved by God.
Our primary aim is to equip students to be naturally supernatural everywhere they go irrespective of their vocation, age and nationality. The school is designed to produce graduates who are full of love, integrity, confidence and honor and are able to walk in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit.
HKSSM Learning Environment
- Presence of God: Everything is connected to the presence of God. HKSSM is a Holy Spirit-driven ministry school where students of all ages and nationalities from many different churches come to learn how to live in the Kingdom of God and extend its borders through a supernatural lifestyle.
- Hands-on Training: Students receive hands-on-training and experience along with academic understanding. This creates a “teach-and-do” culture where all students are expected to take risks to stretch their faith and grow in the supernatural and in their understanding of God. HKSSM believes that each verse of the Bible is an invitation into an experience with the Lord and students are challenged to live the New Testament.
- Encourage Risk-Taking: As the school progresses and the students begin to gain confidence and experience within the safety of the classroom, they are sent on outreaches into the neighborhood, the malls, or workplaces. When the students take their supernatural ministry into the community, it gets pretty wild and exciting! They return to class to share testimonies, give thanks and debrief, always cheering each other on as they share.
The academic instruction at HKSSM is taken from a variety of sources, including live speakers and teachers such as John Thomas of Streams Ministries International, Edmound Teo, Senior Pastor of ICA, Hong Kong, whose messages on the Kingdom of Heaven are revelatory and life changing, and Lindy Heung, Principal of HKSSM, known for her teaching and activation in healing of all aspects of life.
Also, a variety of internationally known leaders and revivalists regularly teach and impart to students during the school year.
In addition to this, the classroom learning environment includes video lessons from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) and Graham Cooke, a popular speaker and author of over 20 books. His lessons include the two series of The Art of Thinking Brilliantly and Mind of a Saint. Together these teachings will help students cultivate the mind of a saint, walk in newness of life, capture the thoughts of God, renew their spiritual lens, use the language of Heaven, and lots more.
The uniqueness of our curriculum is that it is taught by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. It is planned and structured taking into account the emotional and spiritual development of the students. To add to the effectiveness of the curriculum, lessons are supported by:
- Lecture Notes
- Discussion, Activation and Practicums
- Review Questions and Answers
1/F, Workingberg Commercial Building
41-47 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: 2527 2270
Fax: 3764 0717